- Introduce yourself:
My name is Elisa Pujol Massaguer, I’m 47 years old and I work in Granja Armengol, a factory in Gurb.
- Have you worked in one or more factories / industries?
I have only worked in one factory, which is the one I’m working in now.
- In what type of factory do you work or have you been working?
I work in a dairy products factory, where I am the director and administrative.
- Is the salary of the factory reasonable or very poor?
The salary of the factory is always reasonable. It depends on the work you do.
- How many years have you been working in the factory / industry?
I started working in the factory 26 years ago.
- Is your timetable different from the one you had x years ago?
Yes, it is. Now I work more hours than some years ago because when I started I was finishing my university degree.
- How has the factory or industry where you work changed with the time?
The factory has grown, and now there are more products. The machines have also been updated.
- During the time you have been working in the factory, have you raised or have you decreased in the workplace?
I started in a different workplace because some years ago we didn’t have the employees we have now.
- Does the owner supervise the work done at the factory?
Yes, he does, and he also works.
- When were you more satisfied with your work?
When the factory grew.
- What was your most difficult stage economically?
When we were starting, because all was new.
- Where have you worked and what has been your favorite work of all?
I haven’t worked anywhere else.