1.Introduction to yourself.
Hello I am Eulàlia SIrvent Roma, I’m 43 years old and I’m a baker and a ice cream maker.
I am autonomous and we are dedicated to the commercialization of ice cream and nougat, and my company is XixoVic.
2. Have you worked in one or more factory / industry?
I work with production machines, but it is not a job that you do the same every day, that is, that you are not planted in front of a machine, looking at it all day long.
3. At what type of factory did you work or have you been working?
I dedicated myself mainly to cooking and pastry making, there are some machines but, at the artisanal level, we do not work online or have high productivity. The ice cream work does work with several machines but you do not do the same every day.
4. What kind of factory work (sector (meat, agrarian, textile …)
I work in the alimentari sector.
5. Also, as the next owner, why did you want to do this job?
I like this job because it can be quite creative and introduce new products and things, I mean it has a margin of creation and it is ours and then you can pamper it more and you can focus more on how you think it should be You are more independent as if you work at someone’s job.
6. Was the salary of the factory reasonable or very poor?
The salary of a factory is usually fair but it also depends a lot on the type of work you do, for example, these are skirmishers and these gentlemen, they earn a good living because their work is very hard.
7. How many years have you been working or have you been working in the factory / industry?
Right now I have worked for more than 20 years at the Xixo factory / factory
8. Is the timetable that you are following now for x years ago?
The workshop hours are a schedule from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm. But since I’m going to the store and at the store, I usually go from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM at the workshop and after 5:00 PM until the store closes there at 24: 00-25: 00
Here you have more questons about this project, answered by Eulàlia Sirvent: